For adults seeking to strengthen their work independence and seek employment opportunities, Hillcrest’s Adult Vocational Program can provide the following benefits:
- Enhance client’s work skills and abilities
- Hillcrest Vocational Counselors teach skills that maximize the potential for employment
- Vocational Counselors provide job coaching and on-going support after employment
- Counselors are also available for crisis intervention in the workplace
- Counselors provide on-going support after employment
Referrals are accepted from any professional or interested party. Individuals must be 18 years of age or older, who are diagnosed with a serious mental illness, brain injury or developmental disability. Participation in the program can be paid through Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services (IVRS), Title 19 Habilitation and Waiver Services, county funds or private payment.
For referrals to Vocational Support, please download the Vocational Referral Form, or Email us with questions.