Dear Hillcrest Community
We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our consumers, staff, and community very seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Below you will find an update regarding services within our organization:
- We have made telehealth options available for our consumers seeking brain health care services and other community-based services we provide.
- Our providers are seeing clients face to face as well. We have made changes to our waiting rooms and ask that our consumers wear masks when meeting with our providers in person.
- We have increased our health and wellness checks, utilizing our health professionals, to ensure our consumers and staff are safe and healthy.
- We have required that all direct care staff wear masks while providing direct service with our consumers.
- We are asking all of our staff and consumers to utilize social distancing within our organization to help prevent the potential spread of COVID-19.
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our consumers and communities as needed.
For more information about COVID-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the following: