Communicate with your provider easier than ever before with our online Patient Portal
- Secure messaging between you and your provider
- Access your health information anytime, anywhere
- Request medication refills online
In order to sign up for the Hillcrest Patient Portal Service, you will need to fill out a form at one of the Hillcrest offices. Remember these important rules for sign-up.
- Do not use a shared email address, people with access to your email will have access to your personal health information.
- Misuse of the Patient Portal will result in the temporary or permanent deactivation of your Patient Portal account
Within 3 business days, you will receive an email containing a pin. Follow the instructions in the email to complete the entire sign up process.
Sending Secure Messages and Requesting Medication Refills
Once you log into the Patient Portal, under the Hillcrest Family Services logo is a Messages link.
- Click on the Messages link
- Click the Compose new message button
- For the Practice, select Hillcrest Family Services
- For the Location, select the Hillcrest location you go to get services
- For the To, select the type of message you want to send.
- Medical Question messages are for general questions for your provider and nurses. If your question is for a medical emergency, call 911.
- Medication Refill messages are for requesting medication refills.
- For the Subject Line, type in a brief description of the message.
- Type in your message in the large text field
- Once your message is complete, click the Send Message button located on the bottom right-hand corner of the window
Hillcrest Staff will respond to your message within 2 business days.
Accessing Health Information
Once you log into the Patient Portal, at the top of the page on the far-right is a My Chart link.
- Click on the My Chart link
- Click on the Documents Link
- Under the Clinical Documents section, click on the document you want to view.
- Filenames will begin with CCD You may have multiple documents
- The most recent document will have the most recent Date Created date and time.
- To Print the document, click the Print button on the bottom right hand corner of the window
- To Download the document, click on the Download button at the bottom right hand corner of the window.
Remember this document contains your personal health information. Do not download this document to a public computer. Remember to immediately pick up your printed document from the printer you selected.